Spring Guest Post! Look - it's THE CRUMPET!






Todays Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge is a Spring Guest Post.
Who better to be my guest poster today than the fabulous Debbie - of The Crumpet!

Hi Everyone

This is Debbie from the Crumpet, and Missy and I have swapped blogs
today for the Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge.

A few weeks ago, there was a massive argument about teal in one of the
nail polish groups I run, and when Missy recently started her Teal
Tuesdays, it seemed too comic an opportunity to miss :)

So, me and teal.  It's not that I hate it, I've just never worn it,
and I hate that it can't decide if it's blue or green lol.  That said,
I think it looks AWESOME when I see it on other people ... which is
why I bought several.   And have never worn any of them .....

Until today !!  I am soooooo happy with this mani, I have to tell you.
 It came to me (as all my best ideas do) one night whilst I was
falling asleep, and it turned out pretty much how I envisioned.

So, lets show you what I used -



* the black lines are done with an amazing striper by China Glaze
called Ink - its like a mini nail polish, but with a mega thin brush.
I can't love it enough, and it is soooo precise that not even a
Crumpet can screw it up
* the teals - OPI SKi Teal We Drop, CG Atlantis, CG For Audrey, SH Fairy Teal, 
SH Teal-y Cool and CG Techno Teal


This started as a base of CG For Audrey (pick your lightest colour),
then create your lines with the striper, and then colour in!  I used a
dotting tool, as I'm better with these.  Normal people will probably
use a nail art brush.







A bit like splatters, and water marbles, this falls into my favourite
nail art category - random.   There is no obvious design or structure
here, so whether it goes wrong or right, only you will ever know :)









If you follow my blog, you'll be able to see a whole week of these -
I've done them in just about every colour combination.  There's
something so simple, colourful and happy about them.
Hope you enjoy xxx  :)


Thanks Debbie!!! And thanks to my readers for reading - go check out Debbie's blog - she is one of the funniest bloggers, her posts will non-stop crack you up.

Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

8 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!